- ¼ cup butter or margarine
- 1 (10.5 ounce) bag JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
- 1 (3 ounce) package JELL-O Gelatin, any flavor
- 12 cups plain popped popcorn
- Step 1 Microwave butter and marshmallows in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1-1/2 to 2 min. or until marshmallows are puffed. Stir in gelatin mix until well blended.
- Step 2 Add to popcorn in large bowl; toss to coat.
- Step 3 Shape into 16 balls with greased or moistened hands.
Instead of shaping popcorn mixture into balls, shape into other desired shapes.